home     inspiration     our ♥ story     reviews      mobile     diy & thrifting     contact me





Tuesday, September 6, 2011

awesome diy projects!



(1)

(2)

(3)

Awesome DIY projects! My favorites (that I cannot wait to try) so far are (1) the cut-out dress from "a pair & a spare", (2) the lace strap tunic, and the (3) studded jewelry! I am moving back to school soon in a little more than a week so I am running out of time quickly! The page is in Finnish (is that the language?!) but all the important stuff is in English so no translation is required! LOVE IT!!
[All image and post credit goes to Outsapop: outsapop.com]
FollowHER SOJOURN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love receiving and reading comments, so feel free to share what's on your mind! Be sure to leave your name & blog address so we can check you out! ♥