home     inspiration     our ♥ story     reviews      mobile     diy & thrifting     contact me





Monday, September 5, 2011

vintage help... please?!

Stepping into your local thrift stores can sometimes be a little overwhelming. There are racks upon racks of clothing, shoes, bags, and accessories everywhere! How can you decide what to buy to wear right away, or what you can buy to alter and make into something glamorous?


I know it has taken me numerous trips to shops as well as blogs only to find myself so confused as to what I should actually try out, or what I can leave on the rack for someone a little more fashion-intuitive than I.

Here's some advice on how the best ways to successfully thrift from my daily visit blog: a pair & a spare. [All credit goes to a pair & a spare]

http://apair-andaspare.blogspot.com/2010/06/guide-to-vintage-shopping-for-very.html

FollowHER SOJOURN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love receiving and reading comments, so feel free to share what's on your mind! Be sure to leave your name & blog address so we can check you out! ♥