home     inspiration     our ♥ story     reviews      mobile     diy & thrifting     contact me





Saturday, September 10, 2011

bracelets & bangles & watches... oh my!

[Credit: a pair & a spare]  


If you're like me, you have a ton of gorgeous bracelets, watches, and bands that you absolutely love, but when you try to stack them all up and wear them together (like you see all the hipsters wearing!) you feel like a tween with an arm full of jelly bands. Finally! I have found the perfect article on how to stack whatever arm decor you may have to make it look like you (or I) actually have a clue! My usual "blogspiration," a pair & a spare, has all you need! From now on I shall never wrongly stack again. Check out this easy-as-pie tutorial and make the pledge with me to forever stack in peace!

http://apair-andaspare.blogspot.com/2011/06/diy-stacked-arms-how-to-guide.html
FollowHER SOJOURN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love receiving and reading comments, so feel free to share what's on your mind! Be sure to leave your name & blog address so we can check you out! ♥