home     inspiration     our ♥ story     reviews      mobile     diy & thrifting     contact me





Sunday, September 4, 2011

diy help?

If you're like me, you have around 100 DIY projects bookmarked on the computer, but have no idea how to go about starting them. What tools will you definitely need? How can you make that awesome dress look a little less "handmade"? a pair & a spare has been my go-to blog for help packing for trips, how to get started with DIY projects, and DIY projects galore!

For example, packing for trips is so not my strong suit! I often find myself packing five or six outfits for a single day, when I wind up wearing the same few pairs of shorts or skirts. a pair & a spare has a "packing list" that you can follow no matter where you are going that makes my life so much easier when I find myself needing some of my family to help sit on my suitcase to close it!

http://apair-andaspare.blogspot.com/



All credit goes to a pair & a spare.
FollowHER SOJOURN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love receiving and reading comments, so feel free to share what's on your mind! Be sure to leave your name & blog address so we can check you out! ♥