home     inspiration     our ♥ story     reviews      mobile     diy & thrifting     contact me





Tuesday, September 13, 2011

moving in part uno

image: college fashion
As you may (or may not) know, I will be moving back to school this Thursday! This is really inconvenient, however, because I have so many diy projects that I still need to do! About three skirts, a couple shirts, and some diy decor for my dorm room, oh my!!
image: college fashion 
image: college fashion
www.collegefashion.net/beauty-and-hair/dorm-room-spa-3-easy-diy-beauty-recipes-to-try/

All of these changes with moving to (or back to) school can make an already hectic move in even more stressful. As we all know, the life of a college student comes complete with an anorexic wallet and a jam-packed calendar. This site comes with tips and tricks of the trade every college girl & boy should know! How to look like you've gotten rest, easy dorm room DIYs, and an in-dorm spa day! The scrub, mask, and hair oil treatment are all what my housemates and I will be needing here very soon before the quarter gets crazy! Who said premature self-preservation was overrated? (Did I just make that up??)
FollowHER SOJOURN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love receiving and reading comments, so feel free to share what's on your mind! Be sure to leave your name & blog address so we can check you out! ♥