home     inspiration     our ♥ story     reviews      mobile     diy & thrifting     contact me





Sunday, September 4, 2011

diy tools of the trade

Can't figure out what tools are absolutely necessary for your DIY collection? Having trouble figuring out how to start on a project or which project is even worth trying? I have those exact same questions! I never know what exactly I will need for each project, unless the project I find has an exact list. (Which I love!) All these blogs, websites, and pages with hundreds of thousands of amazing Do-It-Yourself projects can quickly prove itself to be so overwhelming!
I want to try every single one of them but the obvious limit of materials, time, and money makes decisions, decisions, decisions a little difficult! Check out these pages on a pair & a spare! Everything from what you have to have in your project tool chest as well as how to get yourself inspired to get started! I go back to these articles every time I start a new project and they should definitely be bookmarked!

How to DIY: http://apair-andaspare.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-to-diy-5-steps.html [Credit: apairanaspare.blogspot.com]

How to make this year THE year to make your own wardrobe: http://apair-andaspare.blogspot.com/2011/01/4-steps-to-make-2011-year-of-diy.html [Credit: a pair & a spare]

FollowHER SOJOURN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love receiving and reading comments, so feel free to share what's on your mind! Be sure to leave your name & blog address so we can check you out! ♥