home     inspiration     our ♥ story     reviews      mobile     diy & thrifting     contact me





Sunday, January 8, 2012

diy-nspiration

I found this post on a pair & a spare and I absolutely fell in love! How simple?! My next must-find item in the thrift store is definitely a silky skirt like this. Alter the hem, attach a chain, and wallah! Instant Givenchy! Not to mention you will save around $3,000!



(via here & here)
What are some of your New Year's DIY's that you can't wait to try? Comment below!



FollowHER SOJOURN

1 comment:

  1. Love FashionToast inspiration! I don't have New Year's DIY's, but I do have resolutions that I am doing well with....-Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love receiving and reading comments, so feel free to share what's on your mind! Be sure to leave your name & blog address so we can check you out! ♥