home     inspiration     our ♥ story     reviews      mobile     diy & thrifting     contact me





Monday, January 9, 2012

new name

I just knew that everyone was getting used to the blog and all of its contents, so to be extra special I am switching things up a bit! So, what better way to do so than change my blog's name! My beautiful beau Tarek came up with name Her Sojourn. Since I had no idea what a "sojourn" was, I looked it up! For any other curious minds out there, it is an expedition, adventure, or a spiritual journey. How perfect! Life itself is a spiritual journey, and my recent adventure into fashion is most definitely spiritual in my bank account! I will be posting about the page on my Facebook, so anyone who didn't catch the memo here on Blogger can catch it there. Thanks everyone and catch you on the flip-side...or URL!
a picture of a spiritual journey. via here


FollowHER SOJOURN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love receiving and reading comments, so feel free to share what's on your mind! Be sure to leave your name & blog address so we can check you out! ♥