home     inspiration     our ♥ story     reviews      mobile     diy & thrifting     contact me





Monday, January 30, 2012

neck-ccessories!

  


Alright pardon the extremely cliche play on words up there! But have you seen these things yet?! At first I was a little weary; I thought the false collars looked really strange and I couldn't imagine myself ever wearing one. Now I see them everywhere in magazines, on blogs, in fashion shows... But not in my own closet. That is about to change. This DIY version of the collars is to die for! I can't wait to experiment with beads, diamonds, & studs. What are your favorite versions of this super simple DIY fashion neck-ssential? (Sorry, I couldn't resist!) 


photo cred via here, here, here & here


FollowHER SOJOURN

5 comments:

  1. Amazing collars!
    Love this post!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Peter Pan collar and I need to find a blouse with one soon! They are so sweet and can really make an outfit! Love your blog design by the way!-Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love collars, I just can't get enough of them. I recently did some DIY on some of my shirts. Studs are easy to do and look good.

    Great blog,

    Corrine
    trendtone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these! i need to do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that red collar! There was a rhinestone one on BCBG I had fallen in love with, but I wasn't sure if I would ever wear it - and now it's sold out! Le sigh.

    Cheers!
    Kate
    http://katealamode.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love receiving and reading comments, so feel free to share what's on your mind! Be sure to leave your name & blog address so we can check you out! ♥