home     inspiration     our ♥ story     reviews      mobile     diy & thrifting     contact me





Monday, January 2, 2012

guest blogger!!

Hello and Happy New Year!! I would just like to let everyone know I have been asked to be a guest blogger on the fashion portion of DIYTerminal! Aside from the fact that this is my boyfriend's blog, I am so honored and feel super legit!! Be sure to check it out here and don't worry! One of my many New Year's Resolutions is to post up more both here and on DIYTerminal!

(via here)
Tarek: The creator of DIYTerminal (along with his adorable Yorkie pooch, Napoleon!)
FollowHER SOJOURN

1 comment:

  1. that is one gorgeous looking man... i might have to fight you for him

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love receiving and reading comments, so feel free to share what's on your mind! Be sure to leave your name & blog address so we can check you out! ♥