home     inspiration     our ♥ story     reviews      mobile     diy & thrifting     contact me





Tuesday, December 20, 2011

turn an unwanted sweater into accessories galore!!

Have you ever been so excited to get a thrifted sweater home only to find out that it doesn't fit exactly how you want, the color looked much better in the dark thrift store light, or it shrinks a few sizes after you wash it? I found this amazing post here on Studs and Pearls on how to turn that not-as-great-as-you-thought-find into some winter accessories that can go with anything!



One sweater combined with a little creativity and transformed into leg warmers, hand warmers, a scarf and a head wrap! What could be better! (Christmas ideas, anyone?)
DIY found on above link at Studs & Pearls!
FollowHER SOJOURN

3 comments:

  1. Wow, such a useful DIY idea! I have couple of cableknits I no longer wear regularly! Now I know what to do with them!
    BTW, I found your blog in IFB group, and now I am following you. Please follow my blog at
    http://style-delights.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh all of that withone sweater?? you have some crafty hands! Great job!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love receiving and reading comments, so feel free to share what's on your mind! Be sure to leave your name & blog address so we can check you out! ♥