home     inspiration     our ♥ story     reviews      mobile     diy & thrifting     contact me





Thursday, November 24, 2011

happy thanksgiving!

Our delicious, completely homemade, Thanksgiving feast!
As you can see, I have not been able to post in a long time! This quarter has definitely been my most stressful yet and my short (but sweet) vacation at home for Thanksgiving has given me some wonderful free time to try and catch up! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day with their family and friends today! I am so thankful for my family, beau Tarek, and my closest friends that continue to support me through the good and the bad. I am also so thankful for everyone who ever inspired me to try my knack at fashion and DIY and those that I will inspire to do the same in the future. I promise from now on I will post much more often! And my closet full of planned projects as well as those that I have not yet been able to finish should be dwindling down as soon as I begin my long holiday in a couple short weeks, which means DIY tutorials and pics!! For now, I must study for finals and pray that I make it through alive! Have a wonderful holiday and make sure to give everyone a huge hug! Happy Thanksgiving and happy holiday DIY-ing!
FollowHER SOJOURN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love receiving and reading comments, so feel free to share what's on your mind! Be sure to leave your name & blog address so we can check you out! ♥