home     inspiration     our ♥ story     reviews      mobile     diy & thrifting     contact me





Monday, August 29, 2011

my favorite summer picture!

Our first pic of the trip! 
Meet: the absolute love of my life, Tarek. He and I recently took a mini-vacation up to Lake Erie and we had a blast exploring, eating, sleeping, and shopping! We stayed at a gorgeous little bed-and-breakfast style hotel just across the street from a gorgeous beach on the lake! We went to Put-in-Bay and rented a golf cart (or "dork-mobile" as he called it!) to drive around the island; it was huge! We ate anything and everything we saw: lobster bisque, wine-marinated grilled chicken, lobster mac & cheese, ... yum! We had so much fun together and we even got to see the longest bar in the world! (I got carded... beautiful view from outside though!)
FollowHER SOJOURN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love receiving and reading comments, so feel free to share what's on your mind! Be sure to leave your name & blog address so we can check you out! ♥